A manufacturer must transport products using only one vehicle.
The order details:
[box one - quantity]
[box two - quantity]
[box three - quantity]
The manufacturer needs to compare how the items can be packed into each of their available trucks.
The manufacturer sends a request to 3DBinPacking with:
– truck IDs, including packing space dimensions (W x H x L)
– product IDs/dimensions (W x H x L) + quantities
The manufacturer receives the response with:
– the final arrangement of items in each available truck
– the list of items packed into each truck
– information about any items that could not be packed into a truck due to quantity, size, or weight
– step-by-step instructions for arranging the items in each truck
The manufacturer compares the arrangement of products in each truck and chooses the optimal one for transportation.