§1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The administrator of User (customer) data, people subscribed to the newsletter, and potential customers is SWM Smart Web Minds Limited (TIN: IE 4011641OH) with its registered office in Dublin 2 (D02 P593), Ground Floor 71 Lower Baggot Street, Ireland, contact: https://www.3dbinpacking.com/en/contact (hereinafter referred to as "We").
- Cookies are small files transferred to web browsers and then stored in the device memory and read by the server each time you connect to the Website or the Service.
- Cookies do not allow the Service Provider or third parties to access your private device.
- We use the technical Cookies that enable the correct use of a message transmitted through the contact form, and also to remember your settings, and to receive simple statistics about the Website.
- We use other Cookies, including:
How can I manage Cookies?
You manage Cookie settings via the Website or through the settings of your browser. If you do not want Cookies to be processed, you can disable their use.
§3. PERSONAL DATA
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on Data Protection - hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), we would like to inform you that as the Data Administrator we:
- Process data for the following purposes:
- performance of the Service or taking action at the request of the User before concluding the Agreement (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- handling inquiries (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- considering complaints (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- storing documentation and completing legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR),
- sending a newsletter (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR),
- monitoring and improving the quality of services provided, including support (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- Providing data to the Service Provider is voluntary, but necessary to use the Services. In the case of the newsletter, consent is voluntary and expressed by clicking the button to subscribe to the newsletter.
- If the person has consented to the processing of data (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), the data is processed until the consent is withdrawn, but after this period, information on who and when and what consent has been given may be archived. (This is for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims). In other cases, data is processed for a period justified by the implementation of the purpose (e.g. performance of the Agreement, answering questions, tax regulations, etc.). The processing period depends on the possibility of establishing, investigating, or defending claims or when data retention is required due to tax regulations.
- Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
- Each data subject has the right to access personal data, correct, delete or limit their processing, the right to object, the right to transfer data, the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Transaction data, including personal data, are transferred directly by the User to the External Payment Gateway.
§4. DATA RECIPIENTS
- We use the services of programming companies and companies maintaining ICT systems with which we conclude appropriate contracts. These contracts include data processing rules and confidentiality. These data are not shared and none of these companies has the right to process the data in a different way than specified in the contract. Your data, as long as the company has access to them, may be processed only for the purposes of the proper provision of the Services.
- The newsletter service is provided by a company operating in the European Economic Area.